Tuesday 22 July 2014

Take control of your life

Its been a long time since I have been around,  life has taken me in so many directions over the last few months!  Taking time out my day to have a tea seems to be a small insignificant event for some, for me its HEAVEN lately.  Today was a new day,  I am eating clean,  I am fuelling my body from the inside out,  If I don't make a change in my life it will continue to be the same routine with no time for myself. I guess today my goal is to share my new life style adventure with you all :) 

Please lets talk,  Lets join this life long change together starting NOW ,  not next week or the week after ... we need to live in the moment and our moment to shine is NOW...  

I will be the most successful woman I can be, and I will never forget that behind every successful woman is herself. 

Tomorrow is day one for me,  I promise to blog over the next 30 days as I cleanse my body inside and out, as I gain extreme mental clarity, while I start my new health routine...  Join me along the way in whichever way you can!!!!

Until next time 

Coll xox


No comments:

Post a Comment