Monday 15 April 2013

Hello Spring...

So finally spring is here???
I feel compelled to word this as a question instead of a fact! 
With spring here and double warm digits in the forecast,  I cant wait to open the pool and sit on the deck with a glass of wine in hand...
I think its so important to enjoy the life we have and to make sure we enjoy the people around us. 

As a sister to two wonderful women, we can look back and recall the many insanely crazy days where our mother chased us around to put warmer clothes on as it was not warm enough to be wearing short shorts, It was never warm enough for our parents to allow us to wear those shorts, and now Karma is such a beautiful thing, my 5 year old is letting me know her shorts are much to long... of course they are.

14 hour work days are starting to be my new norm, which to most would seem rather awful, yet to me this drives me to work harder, I may be trying to add hours to an already busy day :)

I will be back soon with a post I am quite excited about!!! Stay tuned

xo Coll


 

2 comments:

  1. I remember those days and even now being out on my own I have a sweater in my car just in case it gets cold love you colls xoxox

    ReplyDelete