Wednesday 8 May 2013

Love in the finest fashion ...


                                                           
It’s a day that is so bright and so sunny and so peaceful.  This is a date that will never be forgotten, and a day for others that will always live on in their hearts.   Today was the birthday of Donna Haller, a woman who I will continue to admire, she was a woman that gave me such a wonderful gift, She gave the world and me included the most caring and loving daughter.  Shannon has been in my life 15 years, and since December 31st 2012 her heart has never been the same.  Shannon I wish to dedicate this blog post to you, you have always bought me love and compassion when I have needed it most. ( and I hope this brings you laughs, as you had this love with Chuckie)  I love you xo


In the photo above you will see me and my gentle giant, this is Bruce, he is the perfect man and I know ladies he’s taken.  So why is he perfect... He never talks back, he always snuggles, He walks beside me every single day and is so excited to do so.  Some days if the door is left open he will stroll the neighbourhood, and when I locate him he looks at me like”oh man I need a drink ”... I have a 5 year old daughter that I have mentioned previously and she used to treat him like a brother and get so mad at him when he would try to watch TV with her in the back seat of the car as his head gets in the way.  To others Bruce is a massive pile of HAIR... to me since mother’s day 2007 he has been the most calming being in my life.  We all need to take a life lesson from Bruce, all he wants to do is be loved, and he doesn’t care what the weather is or what’s the latest gossip all he wants is to be greeted a few times each day, of course breaky, lunch and dinner are a must, and at the end of each day he needs his daily cuddle. 

When we are faced with LOVE we expose ourselves which to so many that have been hurt before is such a scary thing to do, you have to start small, maybe buy 2 dwarf frogs and name them Sam, and Ross and try to keep them alive, feed them and love them... let your heart heal, and let your love grow.  Then take it to the next level, think of this... STOP looking for love... let love FIND you... sounds foreign I know... trust me, trust in those around you who many have found love.  

Let me tell you that the love that my 6 year old golden retriever has shown me, has been innocent and pure and it is a love that will never end.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment