Wednesday 8 May 2013

My Inspiration...

 
 

To most this looks as just a lady in a red coat, to me she is much more than that, she is a sister, a daughter, an auntie, a granddaughter, a niece, a great niece, and a wife.

 

Stephanie is my sister, and she is also my inspiration. Since such a young age I was blessed with her in my life, I did however try to pick her up and drop her on her melon, I still loved her every single day and I still do.

Stephanie is now expecting her 3RD child... some many think she’s bananas I think she is stunning, she radiates always, and she makes my heart so happy and so proud. I love her more than anything and I know she knows that. 

 

I do have to say the day she was married was a happy day for all, it was a hard day for me, She changed her name, which sounds silly but we have always been the 3 Ranger girls.  I hugged her and told her for my own selfish reasons I didn’t want her to change it, and she smiled and she said Coll, I am still a “Ranger” just don’t tell Jay.  That’s who Stephanie is... and who she always will be, she is my sister and she is one fabulous woman.  With a smile and a few words she shows her love for everyone.

 

The day she became a mom, was one of the proudest moments I had ever experienced with her, she embraced motherhood in the most beautiful manner, and she was and always will be such a stunning mom. 

 

My daughter loves her Auntie, and she has more photos of them up in her room than of me... She speaks to them often and sees them as much as she can.  She talks about her cousins and her Aunties every single day.

 

Her husband is one lucky man, as she is one amazing lady and although I may be biased as she is my sister... she can be tough and she can have an opinion but she always has LOVE and she will stop what she is doing always to be there for me and anyone who needs her. Even during the night when I wake her up to just chat!!!

 

With Mothers day approaching I feel it is best to highlight the best mom I have ever known.

 

Stephanie I love you,  xox

No comments:

Post a Comment